1698 Old Fannin Road
Flowood, MS 39232
Mr. J. R. McCravey, the original cashier of the bank, set much of the groundwork for this reputation during his 47-year tenure with the bank. His son, W. D. McCravey, served Bank of Forest as Chairman of the Board for 46 years. Bank of Forest’s current chairman T. E. “Gene” Walker came to the bank as CEO in 1979. He served in that capacity until 2013 when Allen M. Breland was named Chief Executive Officer. Our asset base now exceeds $200 million and total capital is now in excess of $20 million. In 2007, the bank expanded its market into Rankin County with the opening of the full-service office in Flowood. In 2017, Bank of Forest moved into Leake County with the Bank of Walnut Grove acquisition. This expanded central Mississippi presence affords our bank a path of continued growth and success. The bank’s performance has been recognized by numerous bank rating companies which place Bank of Forest near the top of its peer group.
Bank of Forest is indeed proud of its heritage and we are dedicated to continuing our commitment to strength and stability today and into the future. We strive to provide the level of service our customers deserve by offering the financial products and services they need with the integrity and soundness they are looking for in a financial institution.