How Do I?

How do I rent a city facility?

Select the city facility you want to rent on the Reserve webpage.

How can I contact my alderman?

Please use the Elected Officials page to reach your alderman.

How do I contact the City of Flowood?

You may call us at 601-939-4243 or use our contact us page.