FLOWOOD NATURE PARK Located behind the Flowood Elementary (4077 Flowood Drive)
40 acres off Flowood Drive just beyond Winner's Circle Park, and adjacent to Flowood Elementary. A one mile, paved, distance-marked walking trail runs from the parking lot around the lake and into a wooded area on the rear of the park. The trail weaves through a mature hardwood forest with markers for native trees and plant species where kids can learn about trees, plants and wildlife. Wooden benches and picnic spots accent the way. The Nature Park has rentable open-air pavilions with two picnic tables, and amphitheater for outdoor classes or weddings, and a beautiful lake with a fountain.
- 4 Rentable Pavilions with grill (No electricity)
- 5 Small Pavilions for Rest & Relaxation
- Covered Amphitheatre (Rentable)
- 43 Acre Park
- 1 Mile Walking Trail
- Any Non-Profit Walks or Proposed Events must be Pre-Approved by Parks and Recreation Dept. and cannot be scheduled on-line
- No amplified music
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- No tobacco products allowed
- No Crawfish Boils
- Profanity will not be tolerated
- No bicycles, skateboards, skates, etc. allowed
- No glass containers allowed
- No unauthorized parking will be allowed
- Parking is only allowed in designated marked areas
- Pets on leash at all times Only
*Hours of Operation Daylight to Dusk
Residents: $25.00/3 hrs.
Non-Residents: $40.00/3 hrs.
Residents: $100.00/Day $50.00 for 4 hrs.
Non-Residents: $150.00/Day $75.00 for 4 hrs.