Located at 100 Winner’s Circle Dr.
- ½ mile lighted walk track
- Five lighted tennis courts
- Eight open-air pavilions through-out park (with grill) No Electricity
- Playground equipment for ages 0 to 12 years of age
- Three Arbors for lounging
- Amphitheater for events & small gatherings
- All handicap accessible
- Large gatherings booked only at Nature Park
- Trash must be disposed of at dumpster area after use
- No child shall be left unattended at any time
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- No tobacco products allowed
- Profanity will not be tolerated
- No animals allowed
- No bicycles, skateboards, skates, etc. allowed
- No glass containers allowed
- No unauthorized parking will be allowed
- Parking is only allowed in designated marked areas
- Inflatables only allowed at Pavilion # 4 next to Tennis Courts (Must contact the Parks and Recreation office before Inflatables are booked)
- No amplified music
- No family reunions allowed
- Any Non-Profit Walks or Proposed Events must be Pre-Approved by Parks and Recreation Dept. and cannot be scheduled on-line
Pavilion Rentals Residents: $75.00/3 hrs. Non-Residents: $100.00/3 hrs.
Amphitheater Residents: $100.00/Day $75.00 for 4 hrs.
Non-Residents: $150.00/Day $100.00 for 4 hrs.
- Rental Fees are non-refundable.
- In case of inclement weather during event, contact Parks and Recreation Department for a rescheduling time. (Within one year time limit)
Hours of operation 6:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Please be mindful of Daylight Savings as the park is not fully lit